Economics & Management of Innovation
The members of the research group are active on different research topics related to empirical and theoretical analyses of firm level innovation dynamics and innovation policies. In particular, such research themes include:
- The financing of innovation and the role of venture capital and credit markets;
- Firm level productivity analysis;
- The geography of innovation and knowledge spillovers;
- The evaluation of intangible assets;
- The strategic management of R&D;
- Innovative policy solutions to foster innovation;
- The economics and management of science.
See publications of the research group.